Monday, June 27, 2005

Reading Update

Updated the books section. As you can see I've been busy reading stuff:). All the serious material was turning out to be a bit of a drag so decided to go back to fiction, started with The Rule Of Four. Seems O.K, read up till late last night, which did not help with the Monday blues. Managed to catch the 10 o'clock bus somehow and have been a bit drowsy the whole day. Will resist the temptation to finish it tonight as I have a deliverable first thing tomorrow morning, can't afford to be late. The weekend was fun and hectic, V,T,J,A has come from tvm and hyderabad. Went to LalBagh.... twice in two days:). Binged on lots of junk food and discovered the pleasures of paid coffee.
The coming week looked as if it would turn out to be another one of those slow ones, without any work, but during a momentary loss of sanity mailed my manager, explaining that I was free, getting bored and would love to help him out with any work that he can give me!!! I know.. I know, I'm seriously considering medication, hopefully it was just a once a lifetime thing, helped by my lack of sleep last night. Going by my managers reaction I think I will be busy for the rest of week starting from tomorrow morning. Lets see if I can sneak in another post during the next few days.

No comments: