Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Clients on campus....

I came back from home last tuesday. Since then have been slogging it out at office(clocking 15hrs a day). Been busy with preparations for a client visit. Yesterday left office around 1!(i.e. today morning). Today the clients are here, and since I'm not involved in the presentation, I suddenly have nothing to do. I'm tired, sleepy, bugged, worried, bored and I have a headache. In the background, a "PR" problem has cropped up. Should get resolved/blown-up-to-dangerous-propotions by today evening. Not looking forward to it.
Just finished a cup of extra strong tea hoping that it will get my spirits up. Doesn't seem to have helped much. Been reading lots of MBA blogs. I have four books at home that I have started and haven't been able to get back to for more than a fortnight due to work. Will try to do some reading this weekend. Got a forward today and discovered this french new reporter Melissa Theuriau. She looks awesome, been a while since a face struck me as so beautiful. Hey my headache seems to have dissapeared, feeling much better(Must be the tea)! Pangs blog something.. ur exams are over! I think I will take this current upswing(of my mood) and put it to some constructive use.... Ciao.
Some of the blogs I've been reading today: Simba, WakeChick, BritChick, IceMan07, PoweYogi.

No comments: